Tuesday, April 20, 2010

4/19/2010

Oh how reality brings about jealousy's sting
Cause I know you would choose her over me
The way you linger on her every word
Or reassure her every concern
I can see it when you look in her eyes
The way you type exposes your hides
Your anger burns within your soul
When other guys wanna take a stroll
Don't think I don't see it. I'm not that blind
But what you don't know is that it kills me inside
Because I know that you belong with me
But the sad fact is, we can never be
Like the way you protect and defend her crown
I wish it was for me that you'd stand your ground
A girl can dream every now and then
But when my dreams turn to you, I can't go back again
With every good morning and every hello
You seem to ignore my every woe
Tell me, how many times do you talk to her a day?
And you wonder why I feel replaced..
Before I left we were unseparated
"The perfect duo" as everyone inflated
Now? Look at us! We can't even go a day
Without and "uh-huh," "yeah," or "okay"
What happened to our forever and always?
I wish we'd go back to the good ole days
Back to when it was just you and me
But then, I guess, jealous girls only dream..

No comments: